Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spray Tanning Process

I obviously love spray tans and I have for the last 5 years! When I started my very own spray tanning business I was shocked at how little people actually knew about it! I get a lot of questions about the process so I'd like to take a moment and share!
Making Your Appointment:

-When I talk to clients on the phone I tell people to wear whatever they are comfortable in during the spray tan. I've had it all from completely naked, to underwear and bra, old swim suits and I've had ladies in mesh shorts and a tank-top!

-I also tell people to wear dark, loose fitting clothes after the tan. The solution will get on your clothes but it all comes out! I spilled a container of solution down a white tank-top and I figured it was ruined so I just threw it in the dirty clothes. I washed it 3 days later and it all came out! I still wear the tank-top!

At Your Appointment:

-I take clients to the spray tanning room.

-I tell them to get undressed however they're comfortable.

-I show them where the shower caps are (most wear them to protect their hair!).

-Then I leave the room and tell them to stand on the black towel and to yell at me when they're ready.

-When I come back in I apply lotion to the insides of their hands and the bottoms of their feet (they actually do it). This works as a barrier...wherever you have lotion will NOT get tan!

-I start the tanning machine and go to town! A thorough application takes me 5 minutes at the most!

After Your Tan:

-You stand in front of the fans for a few minutes.

-I tell clients they will be sticky for a few hours but that will go away.

-You will get your max tan by 12 hours.

-You have to avoid water for these 12 hours!!! And avoid any sort of white clothing (wedding dresses, prom dresses...) until you shower at least once!

-Once you shower you're good to go. You can swim, get a mani & pedi, wear your wedding or prom dress:)

REPEAT AS OFTEN AS NEEDED!!

Pretty painless....right?! Come check it out for yourself!!















No comments:

Post a Comment