Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Recap...

Another busy and fun weekend! 
Friday night I had a spray tanning party in Wellman.  Travis and the boys grilled out and stayed home.  When I got home the kids were in bed so Travis and I sat on the deck and enjoyed a few adult beverages and talked about life:)  It was a beautiful evening!
Saturday we golfed in a 4 couple best shot tournament.  We had so much fun!  We got sprinkled on a few times but other than that it was perfect weather!  I really don't understand all the flights and stuff like that but a team that did three strokes worse then us won $500!  Talk about a kick to the stomach!  Oh well...we had fun!
Sunday Travis let me sleep in (YAY) then we took off for Menard's.  Really not the place I wanted to be with a million other people!  We're starting a little landscaping project so we got all the accessories!  We got a lilac tree/bush (don't know what you call it!) and I'm pretty excited for that!  We stopped at Jon's Ice Cream in Tiffin on our way home and had lunch.  Travis went to the farm and the boys and I napped from 1-4!!  It.Felt.Amazing:)  The kids had fun in the pool after naps then we had Pizza Haus for supper!  Great ending to a good weekend!
Happy Monday all! 
As I'm typing this (Sunday night) my husband is vacuuming the whole house....I can't really complain about that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment