Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Allison&Zach

What a beautiful day for a wedding!  The weather was perfect....and so was the bride!
Here's Pierce, Averi & Kahne at rehearsal...
 Here's the 3 again on the actual wedding day! Averi is seriously a little princess!  She was so well behaved all day and smiled whenever asked.  Wish I could say the same about Pierce;)  We went through everything..."Say Chucky Cheeses" "Say Weeeeee" "SAY CHEESE for crying out loud!!"  For a 3 year old boy I think he did pretty well!
 My sister was busy being personal attendant and my BIL and Travis had the younger kids so I was alone w/ Pierce & Kahne.  I can definitely handle it but Brad (brother of bride) helped me out all day!  He's a great guy and wonderful with kids.....did I mention he's single?!  He would make a great catch for one lucky lady!!  He'll love me for this;)
 Allison and the boys (notice Pierce's naughty smirk!). Allison was B-E-A-U-tiful!!!
 The bride LOVES pink so all the men in the wedding wore pink socks!  Thought this was a great picture!
 The only picture I got of my boys together!  Ah man!  Oh well...I guess I tried! And this is better then nothing!
 They did so well coming down the aisle! Kahne was worried about Averi dropping all her peddles on the ground and it was cute!!
 And......back to being boys right after the ceremony!
 Family picture! 
 The Spratt's invaded TJ's Pub in Parnell after the wedding...before the reception.  And yes, we brought our kids!  Keeping it classy in Parnell!
 Pierce had his first can of pop (that I know of!).  As you can imagine he thought he was pretty cool and chugged the whole thing at once! We're so proud!
 He didn't dance longer then 2 seconds but I got a picture of it!! Yay me:)  Wish he would have stayed out there longer!
 Princess Kadence with her favorite auntie;) I was giving her Hershey Kisses to stay with me!!
 A portion of the beautiful Spratt ladies....and Kahne!
 Allison & Zach with Grandma Spratt!  This is Grandma's 12th grandchild to get married! Gotta love big families!!
Best wishes to Allison and Zach always!!

3 comments: