Monday, March 25, 2013

Ankle/80s/Snow...OH MY!

Another great, busy weekend!

It didnt' start out so good....Travis sprained his ankle pretty bad on Thursday during mens volleyball. 
It was still pretty swollen during the x-rays and they are thinking there's a little fracture.

He was ordered to ice all day Friday and in a boot for 3 weeks!
He didn't listen very well because he helped at the fish fry all afternoon Friday!
He stayed through the night and served carry-out meals!

We ended up leaving before the fish fry was over because he was hurting pretty bad.
We were able to watch the Iowa basketball game:)

Here's his foot on day 3 of injury....
Pretty gross and really swollen!

****************************************

 Saturday we were invited to an 80s theme pepper tournament.
Stacy and I went shopping Saturday morning for costumes and sadly it wasn't very hard to find because the 80s are coming back!  Sad, sad, sad!

We had a great time shopping and a few times we were laughing so hard we about peed our pants;)
I love those kind of shopping trips!!
Good times...Good times!

Here's the final outcome.....
 My mom does not throw anything away so we were able to crimp our hair;)
 Travis is a dud when it comes to dressing up so he didn't partake but Marky-Mark did...
 It was a fun night and we stayed out a little later then we should have;)


****************************************

March 24th and we got another snow storm!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The boys were begging to go out so we took them out to my parents house (more room and they can run and run without fear of cars)!
We had a fun time!
I was a little under the weather from our Saturday night but I put on a happy face for the boys!
And yes, my hair is still crimped;)


No, I am not posting the same picture...
The picture on the left is Pierce from December 2009 and the one on the right is Cash from March 2013!
My dad is still wearing the same overalls and Cash is still wearing hand-me-downs:)

****************************************

Another busy week this week!
I have a new daycare family starting and I am beyond excited about it!!

I have 2 spray tan parties this week, another round of volleyball games (for me...not for the hubs) and fire meetings for Travis!

Hope you all go out and make it a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment