Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Motherhood & Supper

I'm not sure what's going on with me this week but I've been Betty Crocker! 
{Okay..I do know what's going on...it's called Pinterest and I can't stop pinning recipes that look good!} 
I have made supper every night this week...yes I know it's only Wednesday but that's huge for me!

Sunday: Creamy White Chicken & Artichoke Lasagna (recipe here).
Monday: Cheeseburger Casserole (recipe here).
In the blog it says this tastes just like a McDonald's cheeseburger and they are correct!  It was really, really good!  I used a 2 quart casserole dish and between my three boys it was all gone!
Tuesday: My Comfort Meal...Kraft mac & cheese with a can of cream of mushroom soup and one pound of hamburger!  Delicious!  AND both boys cleaned their plates!
Travis doesn't like this meal so I planned it on a night he was gone.

****************************************

We survived another snow storm!  I am so sick of winter!
I should have taken the snow blower lessons Travis offered because I had to scoop the whole driveway by hand yesterday!  My arms were like jello and I could hardly pick up Cash this morning! 
I'm a tad bit sore;)

Thankfully the roads were clear enough to make it to swim lessons in Coralville last night.
I randomly saw an ad for Papa Murphy's pizza and there just happens to be one close to swim lessons so I picked up a few pizzas the boys and I are going to eat tonight!
Look at me...cooking again;)

****************************************

I saw this quote and LOVED it so much I had to share!


****************************************

Today is girls volleyball night....WOOHOO!!

I'm pretty pumped because I'm off Friday so tomorrow will be like my Friday!!
Pierce has special people day at school Friday and it's impossible for me to get a sub here and it's not practical (for all families) to open at noon!  SOOO....I took the day off!  I cannot remember the last time I had a day off!  Travis is also off so we have a fun family day planned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment