Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Eve

We had the most amazing night on New Years Eve!
A close family friend got married and we went all out for the day!
 
By all out I mean I bought a new dress ($20!), got my hair did and stayed in a hotel for the night!
 
Here's our night......
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
The BEAUTIFUL bride, Kiley!

Stacy and I getting crazy and having a lot of fun;)

My parents:)
 
I wanted a good picture with my dad so I had my aunt take one.
This is what she got.....
Nice photo bomb Stacy!!!
Much better;)

My gorgeous family:)
Lindsey, Janey & TerriLe

I decided to get in on the fun!
 
Good times!

:)
 
What a great night!
 
Like every other woman I tend to not like my body (like ever!) but this night was different!
I actually felt pretty. 
It's amazing what a little tan, a new dress and your hair done will do for your confidence!
{It about killed me to write how pretty I felt but I'm sure all you women reading this will understand!}
For me, NYE gave a whole new meaning to LOVE THE SKIN YOU'RE IN!

Go out and make it a good day!!

1 comment:

  1. You are always pretty, miss! However, I must agree that you looked extra fabulous this night!! :) Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves!

    ReplyDelete