Friday, January 10, 2014

Random Facts

We didn't do anything exciting this week....so I decided to do something different today on the blog!
 
I'm doing a little random facts Friday about me:)
Enjoy!
 
-I appreciate things in even numbers!
 
-When I was in college (2003) I did a semester in New York City.
{I'm from a small town in Iowa and I had never even been on a plane before that trip!  It was the best thing I could have done!  I surprised the hell out of myself and adapted really well!  It was there I realized I'm a true small town girl at heart and knew that was the only thing for me!}
 
-I'm a slob....my husband is NOT!
{I drive him crazy!!  My side of the bed is never made, my clothes are never put away, our bathroom counter is always a disaster, my PJ's are on our bathroom floor, our closets are so unorganized and you can often find my pop cans/trash in the vehicle left over from a week ago!!  I'm hoping the boys take after their father;)}
 
-I worry about EVERYTHING!!
{Seriously, everything!}
 
-I love FRIENDS the TV show!
{It puts me to sleep every night on Nickelodeon!  There's rumors of a 2014 reunion and I'm all about it!}

-I have not worn my wedding ring since I had Cash....3 years ago!
{My fingers got too fat and it didn't fit:(  I finally bit the bullet and had it resized last week.  $160 later and I'm finally "married" again;)}
 
-I truly believe everything happens for a reason!
 
-Being a mommy is thee best thing that has happened to me! 
{I've never felt love like this before:)  My heart has never been so full of happiness!!}
 
-I'm a typical middle child and am the biggest people pleaser.
{Sometimes at my own expense!}
 
-Even in high school I would have rather spent a night with my family then a night out with friends! 
{ Love my friends but family comes first!}
 
-Some of my best friends in my life I've known since kindergarten!
 
-My brother Jacob and his wife Amy (one of my best friends!) had a baby 6 days ago and I have yet to meet her because of these F'ing germs! 
{I'm bound and determined to meet her this weekend!!!}
 
-And last but not least...I wish I still looked like this....
Senior Picture 2000!
Ahhhhh....so skinny:)
 
****************************************
I hope you enjoyed some of these random facts about me!!
TGIF to all of you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment