Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Recap

FRIDAY!
 
Friday morning I made these store bought cinnamon rolls in a can and put them on our waffle maker for 3 minutes!
It was super fast and delicious!
They boys ate them up:)
While getting the mail Friday I found this.....
One of my clients left it for me.....so sweet!!
 
I was supposed to drive to a spray tan party Friday night in Harper, IA but the weather got bad.
It was ice and that scares the crap out of me. 
I started out and was only going 35mph and got a call from my dad telling me to turn around and get my a$$ home! 
I listened!
There was actually a really bad accident around Williamsburg and that scared me enough to turn around!
 
 
SATURDAY!
 
Saturday was all about the boys!
They had a play date with their best buds...Rogan & Cormac.
I was woken up at 6:45am with Pierce standing at my head asking if they were here yet!
You don't even want to know how many times he asked that morning!!
It was all better when they got here and they had so much fun!
The boys used to come to my daycare until their mom was blessed to stay home.
My boys miss them so much so we need to do this more often!
 
 Saturday night our friends Karli & Demi came over...with their parents!
The boys got these blocks for Christmas and it was their most expensive toy...and they got a Kindle!
They really don't play with them and it kills me!
Demi and Karli were excited to build with them and this is what they came up with!
I'm hoping the boys become more interested now!!

SUNDAY...
 
Was all about BABY BABY BABY!!!!
Now that Justin Bieber is in your head.....
 
I FINALLY got to meet and hold Delaney Jo this weekend!
She is SOOOOOO precious!!
 Love this picture of Cash and Delaney!
{Pierce freaked out last minute and didn't want to hold her!}
 It was a great day with family!!
 
Sunday night I did the usual....go through backpack routine and found a sheet of paper that said Pierce is star student this week!
CRAP!!
So I did some cutting and pasting pictures from Facebook (since my pics are all on my crashed computer!) and came up with these.....
He only goes to this preschool 3 times a week and there isn't school on Wednesday so that's kind of a bummer for him that he's only star student for 2 days!  Oh well!!
You are supposed to fill out a sheet of your favorite things and also bring a favorite book each day of school.  Well...Pierce's favorite book is Walter The Farting Dog!  Appropriate for school....?! I don't know...but it went anyway;)
 
****************************************
It was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to a great week ahead!
Go out and make it a good day:)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment