Friday, November 30, 2012

Week End Review

It has been a crazy week and this weekend will be even crazier....but I wouldn't want it any other way!!

A while back I was invited to a meeting with all University of Iowa sorority presidents (there's a fancy name for this but I don't know what it is!).  They heard about my mobile spray tanning business and wanted to hear more about it!
I was thrilled to go!

I got a call a few weeks ago from a sorority wanting spray tans.
I said you tell me when and where and I'll make it work!

It was last night!

I did 54 spray tans in 5 hours!  They were well organized and had 2 spray tans every 10 minutes!  I didn't schedule myself a break in there so I went non-stop for 5 hours.  The time flew:)
Luckily I had my SIL Amy there to help.  I sprayed and she did everything else!
I could NOT have done it without her!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AMY!!!

I finally went to bed around 1am and was up bright and early (SUPER SORE) for the daycare kiddos!
I actually got up a bit earlier so the boys and I could enjoy breakfast at McDonald's:)  They loved it and so did I!
I told myself McD's breakfast was okay because I totally skipped out on supper last night and I was STARVING all night and into this morning!

I'm really hoping they all loved their tans and ask me to come back!  And they spread the good word and I get more calls from different sororities!

***********************

Tonight we are celebrating one of my best friend's (Haley) birthdays....she's on the left!
{CORRECTION: Haley is the one on the RIGHT...not left;)  I'm going to blame that on crazy brain and maybe a slight blonde moment;)}
This fun group of gals has a date tonight!  I cannot wait!

**************************

And the biggest news of this blog.....MY BABY TURNS 2 TOMORROW!!
I cannot believe how fast the last two years have gone!
We have a fun weekend planned:)
Blog to follow:)

TGIF to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment