Monday, November 19, 2012

Packer Trip 2012

We went to Green Bay the first weekend in November.
We went with a great group of friends and we all had a great time!
I look forward to this trip every year and I already cannot wait for next year:)

We ran into some local friends while touring the stadium Saturday before the game!
 Attempting to cheer on the Hawkeyes...they need more then us cheering!
This was also the only group picture we got!
[Cheers Joe]
 Party bus to the game.
I had the "brown bottle" flu and was stationed in the front seat!
I was fine until our bus blew a front tire and we had to join another party bus.  I got thrown in the back of the bus with three people to a seat.  I have never been so close to losing my breakfast before!
Luckily I made it and perked up within a half hour (hair of the dog!!).
 Jess and her super cute outfit...she made!  She had lots of compliments all day!

 Girls!

 Tough guys!
 I don't think there's a bad seat in Lambeau!
 This, along with the fly over, was amazing!
 What do ya know...local concrete business at Lambeau field!

*******************

No comments:

Post a Comment