Thursday, March 22, 2012

Golf

I played my first round of golf last night! 1st hole: R-O-U-G-H, 2nd hole: okay, 3rd hole: finally got a hold of the ball, 4th hole...DONE! My partner and I decided we'd rather go grab a bite to eat! Plus, the bugs were HORRIBLE!! They were dodging my face left and right. I think I actually swallowed a few! It's going to be a long summer if the bugs are already that bad! No.Thank.You! If anyone has a miracle bug spray let me know! Everything I've ever used hasn't worked.
Happy Thirsty Thursday All!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kim!

    Have you ever tried Bath and Body, Warm Vanilla Sugar body spray? That seems to help at keeping the bugs away for some reason... Got the idea from several other moms at the kids' baseball games! Better than walking around smelling like absorbing jr.!! ;) which also works if you don't mind the smell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have Warm Vanilla Sugar from BBW! It was in our cart all last summer and I never used it! I brought it home and now can't find it! I'll have to keep looking or go get a new one;) I do not like absorbing jr smell!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... those sandals (from your previous post) are awesome! ... and thanks for the Walmart shorts tip... Henry could use a few pair... and I hate paying too much money for shorts he'll wear out instantly. ;-)

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete