Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

Since the weather was amazing and it was on a Saturday we decided to make it a family day at the Cedar Rapids St. Patrick's Day parade (a million other people had the same thought!)


Stopped and had a picnic lunch on the way!

It was HOT but Cash found enough shade to enjoy his banana muffin!

Little Miss Kadence (my niece) and her adorable ensemble!


Trying to get a good picture of them was tough! They were hot and ready to be done!

Here's a big group shot! All the kids did great!


Thanks goodness for the little breeze! This picture cracks me up w/ all their hair blowing in the wind!

Our attempt at a family photo! Oh Pierce!

Enjoying the shade and some beverages after the parade!
The day was fun but exhausting! There was just too many people there! We had adults fighting the kids for the candy they were throwing out! A little ridiculous! Not sure the kids will make an appearance next year...might just be an adult thing;)

And lastly, I attended my very first vendor event. I got a few girls signed up for the prom special and had many others take my information and some even booked an appointment! I was pleased with how things went!


Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment