Friday, March 2, 2012

DVR

I mentioned in my "things I love" post on Valentine's day that my DVR is one of them! I'm down for any kind of reality show and I tape my fair share! I have about 1-2 hours each afternoon when the daycare kids are napping that I watch my shows. I can't clean or do anything because I'd wake the kids up;) Here's a rundown of what shows I DVR now and watch:

Mob Wives, anything Kardashians!, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Ellen (everyday!), The Voice, Bethany Ever After (LOVE), Pawn Stars (w/ the hubs), American Pickers (w/ the hubs), Caged (MTV show about cage fighters!), Real Housewives of Orange County (my favorite of the housewives shows!), Jersey Couture, 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom (both MTV), American Idol, Greys Anatomy, Swamp People (w/ the hubs), Jersey Shore (Teeeeee Shirt Timmmmmme!), The Mentalist (w/ the hubs) and Sweet Home Alabama (CMT's version of The Bachelor).

Yes I am very lame but I had to find something to do during nap time! Don't judge me;) There's usually shows I can't watch during the week so I watch them on Saturday mornings (when I can get the TV away from my 3 year old) or during nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment