Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend Recap

Had another great weekend! Here's how it all unfolded:
Started the weekend with 3 spray tans Friday night, then we supported TJ's fish fry (carry-out), up and at 'em bright and early Saturday, visiting Capper Ford for a possible new vehicle, more spray tans, got new kicks for Pierce at Factory Brand Shoes, met my sister and her family and my mom at Coral Ridge food court to eat, kids rode carousel then played in the germ-infested play area (gives me the heebie jeebies...but they had fun!!), naps all around, Saturday afternoon church, took the boys to Grandma & Grandpa Heitmans for an overnight stay (YAHOO), helped my cousin Ryan turn 30 with supper at Carlos then a big surprise party for him at TJ's in Parnell, what a fun group of friends we have!, the smartest man ever (my dad!) had a pizza made and ready for us when we returned to their house at 2am!, had the BEST night of sleep ever b/c I got to sleep past 6am!!, Sunday breakfast at my parents, watched college wrestling on Sunday afternoon(GO HAWKS), naps all around again!, and ended with the hubs making steak fajitas and lounging around!
Bring on another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment