Thursday, March 1, 2012

March!

I cannot believe it's March already! So many fun things happening this month!

-We have a couple family weddings this summer so all the fun showers start this month!

-4 of my really close friends turn 30 in March...hopefully that means lots of fun parties...hint hint:)

-We can't forget about St. Patrick's day! Love going to the parade in Cedar Rapids. This year could be very interesting with it being on a Saturday! I'm thinking we'll leave the kids at home this year and make it an adult St. Patrick's Day!!

-I'm doing my very first vendor event for SprayChick! I'm having having fun getting things organized and ready for that!

-And most importantly my baby turns 15 months TODAY!! I love you with all my heart Cash and cannot imagine life without you in it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment