Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lists

Let the lists begin....

We are going out of town for the weekend for a family Christmas. Yes, in March!! My mom's family all moved away from Williamsburg so we no compromise and meet half way between everyone... Clear Lake, IA! We rent a house and share meal duty!

Anytime we go away I start a list early in the week so I remember everything! Well, my lists started yesterday! My sister and I are in charge of breakfast on Sunday so I have a grocery list, a list for all the boys stuff, a list for my spray tanning stuff (my family is interested in getting spray tanned so I'm taking it all with me!), a list for Travis and myself and a list for everything else! At this rate we better rent a 15 passenger van from Capper's!!

I stress about all these little things but I know we are going to have the best weekend with family! I truly can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment