Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kohls

While checking my usual blogs early this morning I found these on Lauren Conrad's blog! They are her shoes and they are at Kohl's for $24.97! I couldn't resist so I ordered them.....



While on their site I noticed they have free shipping through today! I really couldn't resist that so I also picked up some nicer clothes for the boys (I'll call them "church" clothes)! Each one of them got 3 new outfits that I'm pretty pumped about!

By the way...if anyone is looking for cheap "daycare" clothes I got Pierce 4 pairs of mesh shorts at Wal-Mart for $2.88 a pair! Couldn't really beat that!! I kind of like knowing he can do whatever he wants to them because they were only $2.88!!!

Cash's clothes were cheaper yet because he's in hand-me-downs from Pierce! It's kind of nice going to the storage room, opening up one tote and finding 15 pairs of shorts and who knows how many tops that fit him! LOVE it!

Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment