Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Snow!

On Sunday we got a really pretty snow so we decided to take the boys outside.


My baby's first time in the snow! Just seeing him in snow pants cracks me up!

He loved it!


Both my handsome boys together! Pierce has always loved being outside and I think his little brother is taking after him!


Cash looks scared to death but he's really not! They just don't appreciate me pulling them away from the snow to take a picture in front of our "Heitman" rock;)


Last year Travis re-did an old sled from my Grandma Donohoe's barn. He actually got it out and took the boys for a ride on Sunday! They LOVED it!


Such a good daddy!!



Although the snow was beautiful it didn't last long! It got close to 70 degrees two days later and the boys were playing outside in sweatshirts!

Gotta love Iowa weather!










No comments:

Post a Comment