Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sunglasses

As I mentioned in an earlier post....we are going to the Ozarks over Memorial Day weekend (can you tell I'm excited?!).  It's a weekend away without the kids!  I love my kids to death but I need a little R&R.  We are going with my brother (Jacob) and his wife (Amy) and Amy's parents.  They have a house and boat down there so we are free-loading all weekend!  We were invited....so I guess that's different...right?! :)

Anyway...on my one night at home this week (Monday night) I went shopping for weekend supplies.  I am a freak about sunglasses.  I wear them all year long b/c my eyes are sensitive.  I have one pair I absolutely love and I decided I will not be taking them to the lake so I bought some cheapies at Wal-mart ($5!).  They are exactly like the ones I already have and love so I thought they were perfect! 

It wasn't until I was checking out that I realized there was a little rhinestone 'K' on them!  Ummmmm....PERFECT!!  I looked all over for the brand and couldn't fine one!  The only brand I could think of was Kardashian....and I don't think they have a line of accessories at Wal-Mart;) 

Regardless I'm pretty excited I got sunglasses I like for $5 and they have my initial on them!  Can't beat that!  Plus...if they get lost in the lake I won't feel terrible!  I know where to go another pair;)
Please ignore the mess in the background.....that's my life!
 See the 'K'?!  Not something I was looking for...but I guess it's what I got!
Busy night tonight with 22 spray tans here at my house!  Someone is hosting a spray tanning party here then I opened up the rest of the night with $10 tans.  If you want to join in on the fun I have appointments available 9:20pm, 9:30pm & 9:40pm!  Let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute glasses! BTW, Kardashian does have a line at Sears! In case you happen to be shoppin for a power drill you can also check out their fashion line! ;) Noticed that last night, never thought I would see their line at Sears, of all places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did know the Kardashains had a line at Sears! But now all the Sears are closing so I assume it didn't go so well! They actually have some cute pieces of clothing...I don't own any but I like them;) Have a good Thursday!

    ReplyDelete