Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hair Cuts

Giving the boys a bath the other day I realized they were in need of a hair cut!  I was checking with our stylist and coming up with times when I realized I already made appointments for the boys on May 31st....like 3 months ago! 
Pierce was asked to be in my cousin Allison's wedding June 2nd under one stipulation...he has to have a  mohawk:)  Pierce rocked the mohawk last year and everyone loved it.  I figured I'd better make an appointment a couple days before her wedding for the mohawk cut!  I totally forgot I did that so I was happy to see I was on top of things for once!
I decided I'm going to let Cash have a mohawk as well...he's been begging me for one;)  Can't wait for May 31st to see how they both look!!
This is Pierce with his mohawk last year.  This was a professional picture and he is AWFUL during photo shoots so this was the best we got!  I still think it's pretty cute:)  Reminds me of the movie Stand By Me for some reason!  The white t-shirt is what triggers the movie!
I will add pictures of BOTH boys when they have their new mohawks!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Baby Jesus... THAT IS PRECIOUS! ... and awesome!

    ReplyDelete