Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cash The Climber

My baby boy (he'll be 18 months old on Friday!!) has learned to crawl up on the table and the counter!  I tend to have a lot of spray tans here at our house Thursday nights...which is also men's golf league.  Last Thursday I had the boys by myself and 22 spray tans!  I did a few tans and came up once and found Cash standing on the island counter!  I about screamed! I had no idea how he did this until I caught him doing again and again and again!!  Needless to say I called in a friend to help me watch the boys the rest of that night since I obviously cannot trust him!!!  It will be a babysitter night from here on out!
Here he is getting on the table.  You can't see her but Ella (daycare girl) was eating her breakfast and he thought he could get a piece!  I caught him just in time....then snapped a picture;)
 He wasn't very happy I caught him!  I moved the chairs and he still pushes them up to the counter and/or table and gets up there.....
I have to be on my toes with this kid!  Pierce never...never did this!  Cash is into so much more and has no fear!  Pierce is still my scardy cat:)  I'm thinking Pierce gets that from his mama!

On a different note....tonight is my favorite day of the week....or would be if I didn't have work on Thursdays!!!  Hello ladies golf night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment