Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Night At Home!

Last night I had a last minute cancellation with a spray tan party and to tell you the truth I was a little relieved....not because I don't enjoy a spray tanning party but because I wasn't going to have one night at home this week!  I'm glad I actually get a night at home...which turned into a Walmart & Target run!  I'm home all day but don't have the freedom to get groceries or leave!  Cash & I headed out to do that and Travis and Pierce tended to the garden!
 A few random things....my mom stopped by last week with these peonies and I LOVE them!  They look so pretty and smell awesome!!  They brighten up the whole kitchen!  She has a few bushes at her house so I hope this isn't the last delivery;)
Sunday afternoon my sister had a 31 (bag) party and a Scentsy party.  She's still losing weight so she said she had totes for me to go through!  I was excited!  I came home with ALL this!  I didn't want to take a picture of each shirt but there are some gems in there!  There are 11 shirts from The Loft alone!  I love reaping the benefits of my sisters shopping addiction;)
There was a few swim suits and 2 swim suit cover-ups (so cute!).  Perfect timing because we are going to The Ozarks this weekend (YAHOO)!
There are some dresses in there....I think I counted 10 ribbed tank-tops (hardly worn) and much much more!
Keep up the good work Kellie;)  I'll give you as many free spray tans as you want!!
As you can see my "night at home" also consisted of going through my room!  Thinking I need to get rid of some of my shirts just to fit all my new ones in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment