Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Candlelit Snack

Travis and I haven't had too much time together lately because we are both busy.  I was at my sisters Sunday afternoon with Pierce so Cash and Travis had supper ready when we got home.....steak fajitas, watermelon and broccoli with cheese (the only way I'll eat it!).  Travis decided to make it a candlelit dinner....I was SHOCKED because he does NOT have a romantic bone in his body!  It was very sweet but we laughed all through dinner because Pierce was all concerned about whose birthday it was and who was going to blow out the candles!  At the end of dinner we let him blow them out!
 So.....it's Wednesday and the candles still sit here....I honestly don't know where he got them!  Every day for breakfast, AMsnack, lunch, PMsnack and supper Pierce asks if we can sing 'Happy Birthday' and blow out the candles!  For snack on Tuesday I let Pierce, Ella and Cash have a candlelit snack!  They loved it and enjoyed blowing the candles out even more!

Happy Wednesday!  I love Wednesdays because it means I get to golf with my girls:) WOO-HOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment