Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day/Ozarks

We had a fabulous weekend away in the Ozark's.  We went with my brother (Jacob) and sister-in-law (Amy) and her parents (Craig & Debbie)!  Craig & Debbie have a very nice house right on the water and a boat they keep down there!  It was a relaxing weekend with sleeping in til 8:30 (YAY), boating during the day, stopping in at all the fun bars on the water, then going home for s'mores and falling asleep (or passing out) at 9pm;)
Here's Amy cutting up limes for our tequila shots!  I haven't done a tequila shot FOREVER but decided I'd humor Amy and take one!  I quickly had flashbacks of having too much tequila in high school I mean college and getting sick from it!  That's why I don't drink hard alcohol;)
Travis after he and Jake loaded the cooler!  Ready for a day on the water!
Had to get a couples shot together!!
Myself, Debbie & Amy!  Fun times....fun times!

 The men of the boat....Craig, Travis and Jacob!  Their foreheads got pretty burnt;)
 The gals again! 
 Possibly the best part of the weekend....floating in the water with a Bud Light!!!
 My new Sanuk's!  They are the most comfortable shoes EVER!!
I got too much sun Sunday on the boat and actually was really close to passing out Monday morning when I woke up.  I'm pissed at myself for getting that burnt:(  I've been miserable all day today!  If I don't keep up with Ibuprofen I get nauseous and feel faint again.  I'm hoping tomorrow is much better because I have a busy day!  I'm taking on extra daycare kids and then heading to Sigourney for 20 spray tans!  Might have to wear my stretchy pants because my legs are the worst:)
The boys had a great weekend with Grandma & Grandpa Heitman and LynDee & Jeremy!  We are so lucky to have great family willing to take the kids if we need them to!  We really, really appreciate it!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment