Monday, March 3, 2014

Forts & Museums

We usually have extra kids with no school days and Friday was another no school day!
Our friends came with the coolest forts....CrAzY fOrTs!
All the boys had so much fun and I think the Easter Bunny knows what to bring;)


 
 
Travis and I got away Friday night with some friends to watch Two Buck Chuck in North Liberty.
My sister and her friends were also there!!
It was a great night:)

 
I sound like a broken record but we got another snow storm Saturday night.
I was scheduled to have a SprayChick booth at a bridal expo on Sunday but all that changed when Travis got called into work at 4am!
I was not able to attend the expo:(
 
I made the executive decision that we were NOT going to sit in the house another day so the boys and I took off for the Children's Museum Sunday morning.

 
It was a great time and the boys had so much fun!
We ate lunch in the food court (note to self...Chick Fil A is closed on Sundays for religious reasons!).
I did not know this!
We had Subway instead!
 
We couldn't ignore Target so we got a few groceries and came home for naps...and the Iowa basketball game!
 
Not being stuck in the house another day was a success!
 
****************************************
 
**Side Note**
I decided to start Weight Watchers (again) and I feel really good about it!  I've always had success with WW but always seem to get too busy with life and stop!
NOT THIS TIME!!
 
Travis and I have been talking about getting away on a beach vacation and I would be mortified to be seen in a suit right now!  That's my motivation...the beach!!
We do not have a set date so I'm aiming for 2 pounds a week!
{50 pounds is my goal!}
 
That's why I was upset about Chick Fil A being closed because I had already looked up my meal and what I was going to eat!  Luckily WW has an amazing mobile app so I quickly looked up Subway and stayed within my points!
 
I will not be flooding my blog with WW and my journey to losing weight but I will drop a few lines here and there....to keep myself accountable;)
 
****************************************
 
Happy Monday;)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment