Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dyson, Bowling, Mediums and Green Beer

We finally got our Dyson!! 
Travis is very excited;)
 

And so was Pierce! 
He had to get his Dyson out also!
 
We made room for it in our front closet and Pierce found this coat
 He sat in it all day...no joke!
{He wasn't thrilled I was taking his picture!}

Love me some Wednesday nights...GNO!!
 
I have an audience while making lunch;)

Had to call for some help!
 
Pierce had his friend Luke over....they had so much fun!
 
****************************************
Friday we reserved the bowling alley for the night!
It was a good time had by all:)

 
 


 
****************************************
Saturday was an awesome day....
For Christmas Travis gave me an hour with the medium I've been to a few times with family!
First medium story here!
Second medium story here!
 
I was very excited but nervous because I was always there to support others...I was not there for myself!
Well it turned out to be the most amazing hour and 20 minutes of 2014:)
 
This reading wasn't so much connecting to those who have passed but more of a life/spiritual reading.
This women is truly amazing and has a gift!

Without going into detail I'll just say I need to stop worrying and LET GO & LET GOD!
 
 
Saturday night we had family movie night in the basement.
Cash was getting sleepy.....
 ...his brother was not;)
 
Sunday was Amy's birthday!

We had Heitman family supper Sunday night and everyone was into America's Funniest Home Videos.....
Hilarious!!
 
 ****************************************
I got my corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day!!
It was delicious.!!!!!
 Oh...and I may have also gotten my green beer:)


No comments:

Post a Comment