Monday, March 24, 2014

Fun Filled Weekend

THURSDAY
 
My weekend started on Thursday because I took Friday off....hallelujah!
 
The weather was warm and we were outside!
My uncle, Bob, is a Williamsburg police officer.
He saw we were outside and decided to stop!
Pierce was in heaven:)
Gotta love small towns:)

Little miss Delaney was here and the sun was bright;)
{Nice plug for SprayChick too;)}

Thursday was also spring picture day at school.
Pierce has some pretty silly smiles so we were practicing before he left for school!
Can't wait to see which smile we get!
 
****************************************
FRIDAY
 
I was off because Pierce had VIP day at school.
Travis and I both got to spend an hour with him in his classroom then we went to the recreation center for the play they put on!
It was adorable!

 
We took the boys out for lunch after the play then this mama checked out the new nail place at the Outlet Mall....best pedicure I've had in a while!!
I popped in and out of a few stores....BY MYSELF...then headed to Iowa City for a much needed hair cut! 
Made a few stops in the area then headed home because I had spray tans lined up for Friday evening.
 
Travis wanted to grill and since we cannot eat meat on Friday's I stopped at Fareway and got tilapia fillets.  Not the same as a juicy burger but Travis did good!
 
Pierce had a big day and he curled up on the chair and put himself to sleep!
 
****************************************
SATURDAY
 
It was a pretty quiet day....Pierce had his last Rompn Raiders class and Cash and I did the dreaded fun Wal-Mart trip!
Saturday night we attended the Williamsburg Fire Department's 120 year reunion!
We had a blast......a separate post to come!
 
****************************************
SUNDAY
 
Every year on St. Patrick's Day my mom makes the traditional Irish meal...corned beef and cabbage!
Well half our family was sick on the actual day so we celebrated on Sunday!
 The food was delicious and everyone had a great time!


My mom has fun dress up wigs for the kids and they got my dad involved;)
Of course we are playing Phase 10!
 
Cash found this beauty:)
 
Cash and I picked up Frozen while at Wal-Mart so we had a family movie night Sunday night!
It was a cute movie!
 
****************************************
 
WW Check-In:
This weekend was full of yummy food and adult beverages...
...I didn't gain any weight...but I also didn't lose any...
Today is a new day and I'm back on track!!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment