Friday, March 14, 2014

Words For Thought

Decided to change things up and share some quotes I've seen out there that have either made an impression on me or made my laugh my a$$ off;) 
Enjoy!!
 
Guilty of watching this season....biggest waste of time for that douche bag!

LOVE!
 
Okay maybe I wouldn't punch my kids in the face but I love how blunt this is!

Guilty:(
 
Bahahahahaha

Now that's deep!
 
True dat!

Yep!
 
I'm pretty sure everyone living in the Midwest "likes" this one;)

OH...MY....LORD!! 
I pinned this a while ago and revisit it quite frequently because it makes me LOL every single time!
Phteven...LMAO!!!!

Ahhhhh yes...and this is so, SO true:)
 
 
TGIF to all of you!
I have a very exciting weekend coming up! 
If all goes as planned I'll blog about it later;)
 
****************************************
WW Check-In
It was a trying week because I was craving chocolate all week...this usually happens once a month;)
But I stuck to the plan and only had one tiny, tiny piece of the kids KitKat!
Friday is my weigh-in day and I was down another 2 pounds....that's 7 since the beginning of March!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment