Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday...Friday

Although the week doesn't feel like it moves very fast while you're living it...looking back it really does!
 
 Here's my new hair!
This is me this morning....just blow dried...not straightened....no makeup...no tan;)
 
 
Not much going on these days!
 
Tuesday we woke up to this.....
...GRRRRRRRR
Seriously, March 25th and this is what we get!
Luckily it didn't last long!
 
 
Wednesday was an early out for school which means extra kids!
I decided we were going to have a movie day and watch Frozen!
The kids loved the movie and everyone, for the most part, did great!
Cash thought he was pretty special because I let him skip nap to watch the movie.
He fell asleep for 15 minutes and managed to pee all over the blankets and almost on his friends!  Good lord!!!
Never a dull moment;)
 
Wednesday night I went with a group of girls out to eat.
We picked Chili's and it was awesome!
I was concerned about what to get now being on WW but the app is amazing and I had my meal picked out before I even went!
{there may have been one (or two) beers consumed that were not tracked;)}
 
 
Thursday was a full day of daycare then I had 23 spray tans last night (or I thought!)
I was doing 3 here at my house and 20 in Brooklyn.
I had one cancel here at my house then I took off for Brooklyn.
My favorite part of my whole day was driving....BY MYSELF...in the car for a half hour!
Anyway....I got there and only 10 girls showed up:(
Communication error between hosts!
 
I was home by 8, helped with bed time.....but if I was smart I would have drove around BY MYSELF and let Travis deal with bedtime;)
Man that gets harder and harder:(
 
The boys were finally in their own beds, Travis was watching basketball and I headed to bed at 9:30!
I was asleep by 10!
Felt good to wake up all refreshed (including my attitude) this morning!
 
So, here's to a great Friday!!
 
WW Check-In
I weighed in today and I've lost a total of 9 pounds!
I need to do better on the weekends but it's a work in progress:)
 
 
Cheers to the freak'n weekend!!!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment