Monday, March 10, 2014

Dress Up, Babies & Prom

We are still surviving winter and making the most of it!
The weather has actually warmed up the last few days so that's been awesome...but the warmer weather is melting all our snow making things pretty wet and muddy!
It hasn't stopped my boys though....they were outside all weekend:)
 
I love the rare moments when both boys want to snuggle with me:)
 My niece is coming to my daycare for a few days a week until she can get into her daycare in June.
The boys love having her here...and I do too:)
Two days a week I have 2 babies that are 8 weeks old!
It's a lot of work and I've been exhausted at the end of the day but it's also fun!
It's going really well:)
Isn't Delaney the cutest thing ever?! :)
We had friends over Saturday night and Pierce changed his clothes about 5 times.
This was one of his chosen outfits;)

 
 I ordered this book and can't wait to read it!
I'm still waiting for spare time to find me;)
 Prom is around the corner and SprayChick wants to make sure you have everything you need:
 
And my favorite part of the weekend....... I finally ordered this bad guy:)
We borrowed my moms over the weekend and Travis fell in love (yes...I said Travis...he vacuumed the whole house!).
I have never been so excited about a vacuum!!
 
**************************************
Weight Watchers Check In:
I lost 5 pounds in the last 13 days!
I know these results are not typical but I'm going with it for now;)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment