Tuesday, November 6, 2012

MEDIUM...MEDIUM...MEDIUM!!!

Wow...is the only word I can say right now.  I just got home from seeing a medium and she was GREAT!  She was spot on with everyone and many spirits came through...which is what we were hoping!

Just want to do a little back story on our medium journey!

I stumbled upon Long Island Medium and convinced my sister to start watching it.  She was hesitant and for good reason...  Kellie lost sweet baby Korbyn at 22 weeks pregnant.  She quickly became obsessed with the show and quickly wanted a reading of her own.

Kellie's the one that found Theresa was coming to Des Moines and she wanted tickets (at this point there was still tickets available).  I told her I didn't think this is what she wanted because there was going to be a crowd well over 5,000 people and there was a good chance Korbyn wouldn't have come through.

She said she had this strong urge to go so we all agreed (my mom, sister and myself) that we would go to her show. 

Going to purchase the tickets to Theresa Caputo we realized it was sold out.  I knew how bummed Kellie was so I was on the hunt for a great local medium.  That's where my mother-in-law came into action!  She found a great one!

Fast forward to Monday night at 6:30 we are sitting in this ladies house in North Liberty... 

She said there was a "crowd" of spirits in the room and they had been there for a while waiting for us!  She said she had to move the chairs around 85 times because they all had input:)  She was overwhelmed with all the love in the room.  Then we got to the good stuff....

KORBYN.CAME.THROUGH.WITHIN.2.MINUTES!!!  There was a strong male (father or grandfather) presence with him.  This male was with Korbyn as he crossed over and has been taking care of him.  We later figured out it was my dad's father....Korbyn is buried with him!  Korbyn loves playing with other children and is so happy!!

She said Korbyn has a strong connection with his sister (Kadence) and how proud he was to have met her before we all did!  If it weren't for Korbyn she may have never existed!  She said to give Kadence lots of extra hugs and kisses because Korbyn is a part of her!  Consider that done:)

There were a lot of tears...both happy and sad!  I knew this is what Kellie needed.  I knew she needed a one on one reading and not in a group of 5,000!  After the medium lifted 1000 pounds off Kellie's shoulders she turned to me and said what a great sister I was for lining this up.  She said all the spirits were telling her I was the one that made things happen!  After the reading Kellie said she could give me a hundred hugs for doing all this and lining it all up!  I'm just happy she got some relief and I hope this is a big part of her healing process!

It was funny because the medium looked at my mom and said the spirits were telling her she didn't really want to come because she knew they were all okay (which is exactly what my mom told us before we went!!).  She never had one doubt they weren't okay.  Everyone (spirits) wanted to thank my mom for always keeping a relationship with them and they appreciate it!  In the end my mom was so happy she went!

Some happy tears came while talking about my Grandma Donohoe...Vonie!  The medium laughed out loud when channeling her information!  She was holding stuff back and we told to just say whatever she was hearing!  Some of her words she was trying to get out were..."BINGO, wild fun lady, tavern, has a full calender of activities...."  All these words describe her perfectly!  As soon as we heard BINGO and tavern we knew it was her!!  She was always waiting for her "big win" and the medium says she's still waiting for it!  We got a good laugh with that!  She said she's always going out with her friends doing fun things.  She and my grandpa are together and she often ditches him to be with the girls:) 

My Grandpa Donohoe...Kenny came through at the end.  She said he was waiting patiently to be brought up and he would have been totally fine if we didn't talk about him but that he was so happy we did!  He said he's proud of ALL of us!  She said he kept looking at Kellie and thanking her for coming and that he's watching over her and he wants to take her pain away.  He said he'll always be with her!

We left the reading on that note!  What a good way to end things!

There was so much more that went on during the reading.  It took me forever to write this because I didn't even know where to start!  There are a million other pieces to our reading that made this so real!  So many other spirits came through!

We went and grabbed a bite to eat after the reading and I started writing notes (nothing was taped and I knew we would forget some of the information).  I figure three heads were better then just one while trying to remember everything!

I'm so sorry if this blog is distorted and scrambled but I wanted to blog before this feeling left my body! 

It was a great experience and I would HIGHLY recommend seeing a medium!  If you are local and would like the name and number of our medium I'd be happy to forward her info (please give me your email address).

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!

I got two late night messages last night from my sister, via Facebook and from my mom, via text....
Kellie: "I want to thank my seester for setting up the appt tonight to see a medium.  It was thee best experience and I feel like I've shed 20 pounds of guilt.  I REALLY needed that.  I love you and have 100 more hugs to give you!"
My mom: "My mind and heart are full and happy!  Tonight was special!  Love you ~ Mom"

So much fun to experience this with my mom and sister!!

We had a great weekend in Green Bay....that blog to come soon!  This blog took priority:)

Also...happy election day...FINALLY!  I'm so ready for this madness to stop!  At the moment I have 14 messages on my machine and I know they are all recordings about the election!  Make it stop!
GO VOTE! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing!! The details are so spot on!! I started bawling like a baby after reading about Aunt Vonie and Uncle Kenny! I would love her info....mstrat79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that it was exactly what you guys needed!! It feels so refreshing and filling. You "know" they're okay, but it's sure reassuring to hear it!!

    ReplyDelete