Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter 2013
This is how the Easter Bunny went for us....
Pierce did amazing (for the first time in 4 years) and Cash was in the corner, on the floor, throwing a fit because he was so scared!
Coloring eggs.....
My nephew Kahne puked about a half hour after this picture was taken
THE FLU!
I got the boys and all their stuff out of my parents within 5 minutes! 
Call me bat sh*t crazy but I DO NOT want that crud for myself OR my boys!!!
{My sister felt horrible and totally understands we had to leave...she admits she would have done the exact same thing!}


PEEPS!!!!!

Easter Bunny did good with these Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles;)

Travis' work here...  Pretty cool!

Cash helping mommy with her shoes before church!
Come on Pierce...pretend like you like me;)


My MIL's cute basket set up!
EGG HUNT!!!
Happy Easter!!
I hope you all had a very blessed Easter Sunday (and weekend!).

Welcome to April!


No comments:

Post a Comment