Friday, April 19, 2013

Craziness In The US

There's so much hatred going on in the United States this week.
I don't understand why we have so much evil! 
Why do people enjoy hurting others?!

If you don't know about the Boston marathon bombing then you live under a rock!

It was (allegedly) two brothers who calmly did all this.
As of 8am Friday (April 19th) one brother was gunned down and the other is on the lose!

There are over 625,000 people in the Boston area on lock-down!
How scary....

Hoping and praying all ends in the best scenario...but I'm not sure what that is.

***************************************

Then you have that poor town of West, Texas that was leveled from a chemical plant explosion.
I hope and pray it had something to do with the plant malfunctioning and not a terror attack!

Praying for all involved there....

****************************************

Makes me feel very fortunate to live in a small town here in Iowa! 
I feel safe every day and I wouldn't give that up for anything!

The only thing we have to fear here is water....
We got a lot of rain from Tuesday to Wednesday this week and Old Man's Creek overflowed into the field behind our house (and all over town!).  Luckily the water never reached our yard and our basement was dry....something not many other Williamsburg residents can say:(

It was kind of neat looking out our windows seeing all this water.
(Knowing it wasn't going to come any closer!).

I've always wanted to have water front property;)

 The good news is it went down as fast as it came!
Thursday

****************************************
Another busy week!
I did a lot of spray tans again this week...love being busy:)

Pierce started preschool at the high school with the Child Development class.
It's only a few hours a week but he loves being at the high school!
I remember being in this class in high school {only a few years ago;)} and it was fun having the kids come to our classroom!  I knew Pierce would love it also!
Some of his high school babysitters are in the class so he was pumped to see them!

We are getting together with a group of friends tonight and our kids!
I'm looking forward to an adult beverage;)

Happy Friday to all of you!
Go out and make it a good weekend!

Please keep everyone in Boston and West, TX in your thoughts and prayers!
I.Can't.Imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment