Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Black Eye Candy

When Pierce and Cash take a bath together THEY.ARE.WILD.
Monday night was no exception and we had an accident!

Cash was standing up dancing (seriously, dancing?!) and slipped.
He fell face first into the ledge of the tub right at eye level!

I watched the whole thing in horror and immediately got him out.
It was swollen and bleeding by the time I got him out to the living room.
I had my friend (and cousin-in-law) Amber come over to see if he needed stitches.
It was clotting right away so we didn't go anywhere!

Of course we take baths right before bed so I was scared to let him go to sleep.
He stayed up a little later and I checked on him through the night!
He's good to go!
He looks pretty tough with a black eye and a pink tutu, doesn't he?! ;)

****************************************

Oh lord....I'm so over this Easter candy!!

The Easter Bunny did pretty well here...not too much candy...
...BUT they got spoiled everywhere else we went!
I put this on the fridge in the kitchen and the boys know it's there.
Pierce begs me ALL day for candy!

I know the easy solution is to hide the bucket but I need advice...

Do you let your kids eat all their candy right away?!
Do you disperse candy at random times?!
Do you save the candy?!
Do you not let your kids eat the candy and throw it away?!

I hate throwing it all away because I know how expensive it can be!
I also don't want to eat it all myself!

Decisions decisions!!

 If the candy makes the kids act like this......
They could eat it all day!
Turns out this was a rare occasion here and they were not jacked up on candy;)

****************************************

I have a group of 13 prom-goers coming to get spray tanned tonight!
I have volleyball at 8pm and if we win again at 8:45!

Busy Busy Busy!!

Happy Hump Day to all of you!

I saw this on Theresa Caputo's Facebook page and wanted to share....
"The best way to cheer yourself up is to make someone else happy!"

DO IT:)


No comments:

Post a Comment