Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Garage Sale 2013

It's that time of year again!

I honestly was NOT planning on participating this year...
...but our spring cleaning last weekend got me going!

I asked my friend if I could add some stuff to her garage sale and she said yes!

After going through more of my stuff this week I told her I had enough to do my own garage sale and didn't want to overwhelm her!  She said she really doesn't mind so that's still the plan!!

I feel bad because I have to work every day til 5pm so I'm really not much help with the garage sale...
Wish I would have had my sh*t together sooner and taken Friday off.
Can't be done now:(

Anyway....here's a list of items I'm selling (sorry, no pictures).

-Boys clothes size 6mo-3T
-Boys shoes size 5-11
(sandals, dress shoes, tennis shoes and even cowboy boots!)
-Infant carrier carseat with 2 bases
-Boys coats sizes 18mo-3T
-An assortment of toys
-Sand/Water table with umbrella

I'm totally jinxing all of us but I'm selling Cash's winter coat from this year. 
He just wore it this week but I threw it in the washer with all the other ones and it's tagged and ready to go!
If it gets any colder I'll layer him up;)

****************************************

My husband is going to kill me for this but I'd also like to sell our double jogging stroller.
It's very nice but my boys are 85 pounds total and that's a lot of weight to push up and down hills! 
Plus..Pierce likes to ride his bike when we go on walks and Cash looks ridiculous all alone in a double stroller!
I have no idea what we'd ask for it but if anyone is interested shoot me an offer and I'll run it by Travis;)
We He wants to hang on to the stroller for a little while and if we end up selling it we'll put it on Craigslist.

{Just want to put this out there because I know most of you are thinking it...
...NO we have not ruled out baby #3! 
We are still going back and forth but I'm being practical...for once...and living for now!}

****************************************

GARAGE SALE HOURS:
Thursday 4-7
Friday 12-7
Saturday 9-12

Come see us at Mark & Stacy's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment