Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Face Lift

I'm getting really bored with my 5 year old decor!

I decided to liven things up a bit and give my kitchen and dining room a face lift!

I found this sweet plate on display at Kirkland's in Des Moines.
It jumped into my hands and I didn't put it back!
Love it!

I've had this hutch for a while now and have been wanting to get knobs for it...so I can actually use some of the drawers!
We found these beauties at Lowe's over the weekend and the hubs installed them Monday night!
I love them:)

In the 5 1/2 years we've lived here we've never had any window coverings on our patio doors.
We do not have any houses behind us (and hopefully never will!) so there really wasn't a need.
I saw these at a friends house and had to have the info!
I totally copied her and ordered them myself!
 I think it gives our dining room all new character!
They add more warmth and comfort to the house!
Once again...I love this:)
Bamboo panels here!


These jars were a pinterest project I started but never added the final touch!
I found these sweet flowers at Kirkland's in Des Moines also!
I knew they were mine when I spotted them!

Nothing here was too expensive and it gives my area the lift it needed!
Face lift = Success!


Happy Hump Day to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment