Friday, April 26, 2013

Finally FRIDAY!!!

Busy busy...that's us:)
This week has been full of daycare classes, lots of spray tans, swim lessons, work & garage sale stuff!

When I say work, this is what I'm talking about...... :)
 We had some cousins and friends join the daycare this week and Pierce loved it.
This was him a few hours later while playing trucks!
I thought he got awfully quiet;)

I was selling this water table in the garage sale (SOLD) and the new owner wanted a picture so I took one.
This picture made me really happy...
 ...the blue sky and green, GREEN grass!!
Gives me hope that spring really is here!

Here's the garage sale!!
Come see us today 12-7 and tomorrow 9-12!

The garage sale started yesterday at 4 and I got there at 4:45.
By the time I got there ALL my 3T clothes were gone!
Stacy said it was crazy how fast these people came looking for boys clothes.
Gotta love social media!

Speaking of social media...this was my post on Facebook yesterday...
 
"Dear garage sale crazies...Just because my garage door is open DOES NOT mean I'm having a garage sale (mines down the street;)...Please do not use my driveway to turn around because I have kids playing outside...and lastly, please do not leave your barking dog in your vehicle parked outside my house DURING NAPTIME!! Ok...I'm done;)"

I told Travis to bring me some orange cones when he gets off work so we'll see if he listens!
I had 4 cars pull in my driveway yesterday thinking I was having a garage sale and the kids were playing in the driveway!  They could have hit one of them!!!
Drives.me.crazy!

T...G...I...F...!!!

We have the firemen's wives supper tomorrow night and I'm pretty excited about it!!
It's a fun night filled with great people and a never ending flow of drinks;)

Cheers to the weekend (in 8.5 hours...for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment