Thursday, July 11, 2013

St. Louis 2013

We had a great time on our mini-vacation to St. Louis.
We did a lot in 4 days and as you can imagine I took a lot of pictures:)

We started off at the zoo.
It was HOT and a million other people had the same idea....
The kids had a great time and they loved seeing all the animals!
{I myself was ready for a cold one and the pool}

Our whole reason for the trip was to watch our local high school baseball team play at Busch Stadium after the cardinals game.
My cousin plays so a big group of our family made the trip down!
The day was really fun and Pierce is still talking about it!!


We went to The Magic House and the kids LOVED it!
If you are visiting St. Louis I would highly recommend this!

Of course we had to do The Arch!
We all went up to the top....looked out the windows for 5.5 seconds and made the 3 minute ride back down! 
It was neat to do all that but I'm not gonna lie...I was not a fan!
I was glad to be back on the ground!

My seester and I enjoyed free drinks and appetizers at our hotel every night!
We stayed at Drury Inn & Suites!
Highly recommend any Drury Inn!

And of course the hotel pool was the highlight of the boys' vacation!


It was a great trip and we can't wait to see where next year takes us!!

2 comments:

  1. We are trying to decide whether to take the kids to see the Cardinals or the Twins yet this summer....helpful post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle...driving to St. Louis didn't take as long as I thought either. We stopped once and it took us 4 hours! Perfect distance for everyone (mostly me...the non-traveler!).

    ReplyDelete