Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Toes

As I mentioned earlier this week I sent the boys to Buffalo Wild Wings (with Travis!) and I got a pedicure next door.

I wanted something FUN for the 4th of July so I asked her to do a firework or star...or something!
As she was getting ready to start she asked if she could do a flag.
I said "Sure!"....knowing I really wanted a star.

Anyways.....she did the flag and it looked decent on the right foot....
...then she started on the left foot and it looked like a 5 year old did it.
Here's their work....then mine!
I let it sit for a few days but just wasn't having it!
I really like having my toes done and we're leaving for vacation so I needed to change it!

I called up my Jamberry go-to-gal and she saved the day!
I bought the blue polka dot/star from her and kept the pedicure red!

I think they are so much better.

****************************************

Crazy, busy week going on!
I worked Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!
I had a spray tan party Tuesday and I'm having another one tonight!
Travis has been busy with firemen stuff (getting fireworks ready!).

I'm trying to get stuff organized for vacation (started my lists!).
Lots of laundry to do before we go!
And lots of packing will be happening on the 4th!

To top everything off both boys are sick with colds (Cash actually has ear infection) and they are CRABBY!!! 
I'm SOOO over it!!!
They are both up through the night and have been up at 6am all week!

I'm not too excited to keep his meds refrigerated and give them to him twice a day on vacation:(
Oh well....what can ya do?!

****************************************

I probably won't be on  here for a while {did I mention we are goin on vaca;)} so I want to wish all of you a very happy and safe 4th OF JULY holiday!
If you're in town enjoy the fireworks....my hubby is the one lighting them off:)

VACA HERE I COME!!!!
(13 more hours of work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment