Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Farm Life

When the Spratt Farm makes hay it's all hands on deck!
Travis was (weirdly) excited to go help over the weekend!

The boys and I met up with them towards the end of the day.

Once again...Pierce is dreaming here....
As most of you have read in past posts I am not a fan of of 4-wheelers or anything like it!
Travis did end up taking both boys for a ride on the 4-wheeler but I didn't get a picture!
I was a nervous wreck and my own grandma was telling me to chill out...I did not ;)

For some reason this is a hot spot for all the kids who visit the farm!
I think it's a great photo-opp!

****************************************
On to the hay.....

I didn't get any pictures of the guys actually making the hay...just the storage part!
Here's Travis getting all the over thrown bales...(*cough LUKE cough*).
 That is my dad and his brother Tom way up there....
 All these Spratt men bust their a$$es helping on the farm!
 My cousin Nick & Luke also busting thier butts helping!!

I know it's just making hay but it's a really neat sight to see so many come together to help out!
My boys LOVE the farm and we'll take any and all opportunities to visit:)
Pierce actually got in on the fun and rode the tractor that hauled the hay to the barn.
He.Was.In.Heaven.

Happy Wednesday to all of you!
It's my first full week back to work and it's been a long two days!

Today will (hopefully) be a breeze because tonight is ladies golf night!!
Cheers to Wednesday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment