Friday, November 9, 2012

Insta Friday

Had another great week! 
Monday on our way home from Wisconsin we ran into the president!! 
That's him there in the black SUV;)
 This is my basement on a daily basis.
Good thing I have diet Pepsi to get me through the day!
 Romp'n Raiders! 
 My seester sent me flowers for being "Thee Best Sister!"
They were beautiful!
 This is how we roll here....

And...*sniff* *sniff* my baby started climbing out of his bed this week:(
I knew it was a matter of time but I was still shocked when it happened!
I didn't believe it so I put him back in the crib and said.."show mommy how you get out..."  He proceeded to climb right out and said..."see mommy!!"  AWESOME:(
So instead of worrying about him falling and hurting himself we took the side off the crib and he now has free range of the room (which is the only thing I don't like!)
He actually did really well at bedtime and slept all night! 
I found both boys in here the next morning.  But I didn't care because they slept til 6:30am!!
Nap went well also!  Hope it continues:)

TGIF everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment