Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Little Curl

I  have always loved a little curl to my hair!
I have a round face and I feel it looks so much better with big hair!

One of my daycare moms always has really cute, wavy hair.  I finally asked what she does and she told me she has this curling iron....

 Found here!

Like any women would...I went out and bought it!
I tried and tried and could never really get it the way I wanted. 
I've asked her a million questions and I think I FINALLY got it!

I've been playing around with it this week and here's what I came up with today!
It's not a crazy tight curl...it's just a nice wave!  Which is what I was looking for!
Before pictures here!

When my hair was wet I put mouse and hair spray in it.
I let it air dry then did 10 curls around the top layer of my head! 
I pulled the curls apart and this is what I got!

It's the fastest I've ever curled my hair before!
I had the boys running wild so I wasn't striving for perfection...just a little something:)
I'm pretty sure I succeeded:)

Happy Tuesday all.
Thank the lord for a short week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment