Friday, November 16, 2012

Hair Did

It's been a long week full of nasty coughs, lots of snot, fevers, whining & crabbiness!
We are surviving and I'm hoping the weekend brings happy & healthy kids!
It's no fun being sick:(

There's my "vent" for the week!

Last Sunday I was lucky enough to get out of my house BY MYSELF to shop!  The weather was crappy but I didn't care because I was alone!!
I was gone for 5 hours and that's all I needed to reboot for the week!

I checked out Costco for the first time.  Can't decide if I like it or if it's too overwhelming!
I did, however, like the 5 pound bag of chicken nuggets and three pack of Heinz ketchup!!
We'll see how long everything lasts and decide if we need a membership!

I went to Kohls and it didn't take me long to find something!
All their toys were 35% off and I had a 30% off coupon so I stocked up on a few Christmas items. 
That's all it took for me to get in the Christmas mood....and now I'm done shopping for the boys!

I have to say....on Sunday I spent $113 at Kohl's and I saved $163!  How crazy is that?! 
My coupon was good until Wednesday so I proceeded to online shop when I got home!
Can't beat all the great deals....and free shipping!

On Wednesday the whole damn fam went for hair cuts to a friend still in school (Chantille Wetjen).
I absolutely love my hair and the boys look pretty cute too:)

Here's my new do.....
 All I have to do is blow dry my hair and it looks like this!  SAWEEEEET!!
{disregard my non-makeup face...this is what I look like most day}


Tonight is GIRLS NIGHT OUT!  Holla!!
We are going to check out our local salons open house, grab some supper then enjoy some adult beverages!
Cheers to the freak'n weekend!

Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Jeana and my brother-in-law Jeremy...twins married siblings:)
Hope you two have a great day!

TGIF all!




No comments:

Post a Comment