Monday, July 29, 2013

Fire Trucks!

We started the weekend off right with Friday night cards and drinks with friends!

****************************************

Our crazy-busy Saturday started off with a picnic at West End Park with Travis' classmates and families.
{I didn't snap one picture!}
After naps (for Cash and me!) we led all the bikers in from Parnell in a fire truck!
The boys were a little more hesitant this year!
There was a big group again this year!
Selfie in the front seat....triple chins and all!

Saturday night was Travis' adults only class reunion!
It was a great night!

****************************************

Sunday was a slow, lazy day!
My parents had the boys overnight Saturday so Travis and I slept in!!
We even made it to church...go us!

While Cash and I napped (again) Travis took Pierce to my parents to work on gardening, canning and making juice!

Happy Monday to all of you!
Go out and make it a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment