Friday, July 12, 2013

Packing, Car Rides & Trains.....OH MY!!


A few more things from our vacation!

When I was searching for ideas on Pinterst for traveling with kids I saw this....
I put all the boys clothes in their own personal baggie.
Since we were in the hotel for 4 days I unloaded each baggie into a drawer in the hotel.
Each morning Pierce and Cash would pick a baggie and go!
I loved it because each outfit was pre-approved...by me:)
This also left more space in the bags!

Downside....I threw all the baggies away when we got home because I wasn't sure what else to do with them.
I feel like we wasted a lot of baggies....

***************************************

And we are off!!
The boys were so excited!!

Pierce put his map in the window and it worked like a charm!
The only issue we had was I put all farm stickers on the map and when he would ask "Where are we?!" and I would say..."Just passed the red barn sticker!" he would be upset because he didn't see a red barn on the road in real life;)

****************************************

We took the train to the Cardinal/Raider baseball game and Cash was excited, to say the least:)
This was the train ride home after the long day at the ballpark!
Both boys were done!

****************************************
In my post yesterday I said my sister and I enjoyed the free happy hour drinks at the hotel but I forgot to mention my kids were in heaven with the free hot appetizers/mini meal!!
 Oh...and Travis too:)

****************************************
I saw this sign at The Magic House and I had to snap a pic!
This is beyond true for our house!
Pierce asks a lot of questions EVERY day!!
Glad to hear I'm not alone!

****************************************
And we are headed home.....
Vaca over:(

****************************************

TGIF to all of you!
It was a short week for me so it flew by!

Go out and make it a good weekend!


2 comments:

  1. You should have kept your baggies with your suitcases so you could use them on your next vacation. I wash mine out and reuse them all the time though since they're so dang expensive for some plastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never even thought about that Anna!!! Should have saved them:(

    ReplyDelete