Monday, July 22, 2013

A Little of This & A Little of That

A little catch up here!

So last Thursday the boys and I went to watch slow-pitch.
The boys got dirty so when we got home (late!) I started the tub and left the bathroom to pick up clothes and get PJ's ready!
Cash wasted no time in getting naked and hopping in.
Pierce started yelling "I'm not getting in there...Cash pooped!" 
I quickly returned to the bathroom and found Cash swimming around in this.....
No, he did not poop....this is our city water!
A water main broke earlier that day so our water was rusty!
Wonderful :(
Pierce wouldn't get in (don't blame him) and I got Cash out!
We took a cleaner bath the next day!

Blue eyes!
Saturday morning we had our neices Taylor and Brynnleigh.
LynDee came over for a spray tan so all the kids had fun hanging out!

Saturday afternoon we were invited out to Travis' parents for a pool party/family reunion!
Everyone had a great time!

My father-in-law bought a go-cart for the grandkids but as you all know I'm not comfortable with any of it!
Pierce had an opportunity to ride along with his cousin Kaylynn and quickly declined.
He mustered up enough courage (or shut my voice off in his head!) and finally got on.
She didn't get very far and he was begging to be done and to go back!
{That's my boy!}
Cute pictures anyway:)

Tis the season for gardening/canning!
Travis spent most of the weekend doing all this fun stuff!

We have a lot of zucchini so I've been looking for recipes.
I found this recipe for oven baked zucchini chips.
We tried them Sunday night and they were good!

Sunday after church we were at my parents house and I found Cash quietly in the corner having a conversation with these two angels!
So precious!!

We were invited to my in-laws again Sunday for lunch and to swim.
We decided not to go because we were also invited to the firemen swim party at our local pool Sunday night.
We thought three big pool parties would be a little much for the boys!
Well...the weather got a little crappy and for some reason the local pool was closed so the firemen party was canceled:(
The boys were pretty bummed to say the least!
I felt bad because they could have swam at G'ma and G'pa Heitman's pool earlier in the day!

****************************************

Calm week here and I'm kinda liking it!

We are going to the high school boys baseball game tonight.
I get my hair cut tomorrow night...it's been a while and I'm excited!!
Golf Wednesday night.
Slowpitch and spray tans Thursday night.

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment