Thursday, August 15, 2013

Insta....Thursday

I'm doing my weekly update on Thursday because I'm observing Friday's post to my 5 year old!!

****************************************

I am very lucky...and some of you may be jealous...but my husband cleans!
When he gets on a kick it's best to just let him go until it's done!

This was last Friday.  I was going out with my girlfriends and he got on one of his kicks.
I felt bad for the boys!  Well, not enough to stay home;)
He's up for hire but I have to warn you....he's got quite the mouth on him;)

****************************************

 So I am always on a hunt for the delicious ranch you get in restaurants. 
It's never the same out of the Hidden Valley bottle at home.
I decided to make ranch from the Hidden Valley dry ranch packet!
It's awesome and soooooo good:)
{Not healthy...but good!}
Best salad ever!!
-Lettuce
 -hard boiled egg sliced up
 -shredded cheese
 -crushed club crackers
 -real ranch!!

Amaz-balls!

****************************************

The other day one of Pierce's pairs of underwear were hanging out in the living room.
(probably got lost in the laundry shuffle)
Cash put them on his head....then got stuck!
I had to take a pic;)
Ahhh....2 year old problems!!

****************************************

And last but certainly not least........
SIL Amy made the Cedar Rapids Gazette (big time news!) because she had a hole in one this week!
WAY TO GO AMY!
This is like once in a lifetime ordeal people!!
I can't wait for the day when I make mine!

****************************************

I just want to say I feel like supermom this week!

I washed, dried, folded and put away every single towel in this house!
The towels get neglected with all the other laundry!
AND I washed, dried, folded and made all of our beds!
All of this on top of our usual 6 loads of clothes.

I know how ridiculous I sound in saying all this because people do this all the time BUT I felt like "I am mama here me ROAR!!"

I may have a husband that cleans the house but he won't touch the laundry....
...I got this:)

Alright...there's my mom bragging moment for the week...and it was about laundry...how sad....

**********

HAPPY THURSDAY to all of you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment