Friday, August 23, 2013

Presents Semi's and Football

Pierce is still enjoying his birthday presents!
You can't tell but he's smiling in this TMNT mask:)

He hit the jackpot with tractors, trailers, lawn mowers and maintainers!
He's loving every minute of it!!
****************************************

 Our neighbors are moving and the company she works for brought in a moving team.
They parked their semi right in front of our driveway...completely blocking it!
It was there for a few hours.
That doesn't mix with daycare traffic and spray tanning traffic on a Thursday!
So annoying!
And yes we did ask them to move but the other neighbor must have b*tched more!

****************************************

Travis is loving being a coach to 5th and 6th grade tackle football.
They practice right by our house so it's very hard for the boys to stay home!
Travis saw us hanging out on the deck and called to send Pierce down (Cash is too wild!).
That's Pierce to the right of the flag in a red shirt!
He loves it and talks about going down there everyday!

****************************************

My sweet little man Pierce brought me a pretty bouquet of flowers!!
I was excited to see them but knew they came from the neighbors garden!!
He meant well!
It's the neighbor that's moving so she won't miss them;)
{We talked to her about it!}

I feel like this whole post portrays life with one child!
Poor Cash gets left out again!

He's keeping busy playing hard 100% of the day!
He's really into camping right now so he and the other daycare kids pretend to camp every day!
It keeps them busy and happy!!

Cash is still my love muffin and loves to snuggle!
He still begs me at night to snuggle with him!
I don't hesitate because I know when he's 16 I won't be cool;)
He's so stink'n cute to cuddle with because he plays with my hair then rubs my face....LOVE HIM!!

Anyway, just thought I had to throw in a few lines about my other son, Cash;)

TGIF to all of you! 
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment