Friday, August 2, 2013

fRiDaY

We had a great week!
My mom is taking on the retirement role well:)
 She had a big crowd Tuesday night...over 100 people!

 Pierce participated in Welcome To The Jungle dance camp this week!
{we had to call it camp for Travis!}
He was one of three boys...thank goodness for the other boys!
I think Pierce enjoyed his time away but I'm not so sure "dance" is his thing!
This mama enjoyed 4 days of 2 1/2 hours of camp!! :)

I want to personally thank the crop duster (pilot) for entertaining all 7 kids this week!
Your skills were very much appreciated...by me:)

And speaking of me....
....I'm still loving my short hair:)

 The boys and I started our weekend right with chocolate long johns from Williamsburg Foods this morning!
Delicious!

We are taking things easy tonight because we have a big day tomorrow!
We are golfing in a tournament here in town!
It's for a great cause and I'm golfing with my whole family so I know it will be a fun day!

We had a big morning here in the Heitman household....Cash went poo-poo in the potty!!!
I'm thinking we'll start the whole training process next week....YAY!!!

TGIF


No comments:

Post a Comment