Friday, May 3, 2013

Iowa Weather...Finally Friday!

This weather has been CrAzY this week!!
We had 90 degree weather Tuesday and 30 degrees and rainy Thursday and Friday.
{Remember my post here when I stated I was jinxing all of us by selling Cash's winter coat...
well his coat sold right away and we got crappy weather!  You're welcome!}

Northwest Iowa got close to 10 inches of SNOW
I'm thankful we didn't get that!

This picture is obviously from Monday!
Cash has been really trying to ride his bike. 
He's doing great but loves to hit the brakes really hard;)
Pierce has been tucking in his shirt...to be like his dad!
 He's so proud!
I won't let him go to school like this (he looks like a dork people!) and he told me this morning he likes to make people laugh!  I'm just glad he's not in love with the fashion statement...he's just doing it to make people laugh!  Guess it doesn't help I laugh at with him every time he does it;)

We are back in swim lessons!
He just jumped in the water in this picture!

 Lazy boys!!
Travis thinks he can take a little snooze in the middle of the living room floor!
The boys had other plans!

MAY DAY!!
 We delivered these to our neighborhood friends!

Crappy rainy weather means staying indoors and lots of snuggling with mom!
I'll take it:)

****************************************

TGIF to you!
It's been a long time coming but I'm glad it's here:)
We are going to my sisters tonight for supper then the kids, my mom and I are going to stay overnight! 
I need out for a night and I'm beyond excited!
The boys would probably be excited too but I haven't told them!
I'll probably tell them on our way;)

We are going to hit up Coralville and Tiffin garage sales and if we can't find anything (or if the weather is crappy) we are going to get pedicures and out for lunch! 
My sister lined up a babysitter for all four of our kids so we are free women!!!
I can't wait!!
8 1/2 more hours......

I found this on Pinterest yesterday and thought it was so fitting for so many of us moms!!
This might even be fitting for husbands too;)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!


No comments:

Post a Comment